Busy Social Media Bee

It's been a while of course. If you must know, I just launched another blog, dedicated to caramel honey's mum's Yoga practice. In addition to the blog, I've also launched a Facebook page and a Twitter channel. Feel free to check these out or sign up for a class or two :)

Most of my time these days are taken up by scheduling Facebook posts, tweets, blog posts for the Yoga center and also scouring for related Yoga posts to promote, so my blog has most definitely taken a backseat to all this! On the plus side, it is rather enjoyable monitoring my posts & tweets through HootSuite - a platform that collaborates all social media channels.

What have I been up to lately? 

Baked my 4th batch of cupcakes which turned to be quite good I think. There was just a slight eggy taste so maybe the reducing the amount of eggs is something to consider. Next up: cookies! (will take pics the next time around!)

Watched a whole bunch of movies including, Footloose (the remake), The Artist, John Carter, Bridesmaids and The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. I'll post up some reviews soon.

Weddings

Lately, everyone's getting married, which is undeniable seeing that they're at that age and the timing is just nice. It just got me thinking that most young people these days get married for the sake of convenience rather than to spend the rest of their lives together. What happen to good ole conventional thinking where you learn to accept each other's shortcomings and grow old together? Nowadays, it's, "let's get married" on a whim!

Cooking!

It's been a while since caramel honey and I cooked and this time it's even special because we're cooking for two of our friends who just got married. The newlywed couple are contemplating not having a wedding reception (due to financial constraints) so we thought it would be a nice gesture to throw them a lovely dinner, this weekend :) Chicken curry, here we come!

4 comment(s):

Terra Shield said...

Friends getting married, huh? I had that when the whole bunch of us were around 27 to 28. So many weddings. After that it was all quiet.

King of Scurf said...

I really enjoyed The Artist. I just did a baking blogpost as well - also without pics.

sriyany said...

Terra Shield: Yup these people are around that age group. Now it's like the Couples Club

sriyany said...

King of Scurf: I checked out your post on Polenta. Very intriguing (for a newbie baker like me!) but sounds delicious nonetheless.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Quirks of a Delusional Mind - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template