Lord of the Rings Fever

My sister recently shared this video with me and I'm in love with the way she plays the violin - not to mention the amazing cinematography. For LOTR enthusiasts and those anticipating The Hobbit and for those who still listen to the LOTR soundtrack, this one is for you. Enjoy!

2 comment(s):

LifeRamblings said...

thanks for featuring this. i've always enjoyed LOTR. such a lovely melody. so calm peaceful and soothing to the ears.

sriyany said...

LifeRamblings: Oh absolutely. I could listen to this all day, if I didn't have to keep clicking repeat :P

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Quirks of a Delusional Mind - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template