Not Fast Enough to Catch Fast Five


I'll be watching Fast and Furious 5 tonight.

The reason why I'm even stating this BEFORE watching the movie was because caramel honey and I initially wanted to watch it last week. We even paid for our tickets and just when we were about to leave - it started pouring. Really bad to the extent two exits from Tropicana were closed and the only other way to get to Tropicana City Mall was through the One U/Curve road (which of course just seemed suicide).

Still we tried and ended up getting stuck in the jam for more than 1/2 hour. If we had still gone for the movie, it would be just nice to catch the ending!


So, this time I'm hoping all goes well and no freakin' storm comes just before 11pm. I'm not keeping my hopes up for this one (coz let's face it - FIVE sequels is bad enough and Paul Walker's acting skills hasn't improved) but I've heard some good reviews about the movie so I'll just have to wait and see. 


5 comment(s):

lina said...

Hope you get to watch it this time. ^^

sriyany said...

lina: I hope so too!

Nick Phillips said...

Yes, five is just one time too many. Haven't been a fan of this movie and don't think I ever will be but like Lina said, hope you make it this time :D

lina said...

so, all good last night? How was the movie?

sriyany said...

lina: All good :) Managed to catch it on time. The review will be up tomorrow!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Quirks of a Delusional Mind - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template