Digital Coupon Craze


In the last few months, we've seen a whole load of sites pop up to jump on the digital coupon bandwagon to the point where I'm now addicted to these sites. In addition to reading blogs and emails, I now go through Groupsmore, Dealmates and MyDeal as part of my morning routine.

I do have to point out though, I'm not one of those people that go crazy and start buying every voucher/coupon being advertised (which I think most people do!).

But so far, I think I've snapped up some pretty good deals. Groupsmore especially has a variety of vouchers compared to other sites which mostly focus on spa and mani-pedi deals. To date, I've bought about 200 bucks worth of vouchers relating to dance classes, mani-pedi, water sports, baking classes and hair services.

What about you - have you jumped on the digital coupon bandwagon lately?


3 comment(s):

lina said...

Haven't tried or bought any yet.

But I like cutting out discount vouchers from papers & magazines. ;p

sriyany said...

lina: yup I used to do the same thing especially from Advantage magazine - they've got some pretty good vouchers :)

sriyany said...

lina: I used to do the same - especially from Advantage magazine. They've got great discount coupons :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Quirks of a Delusional Mind - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template