The Best of Google's Doodles

I've always been a fan of Google's doodles and if you didn't see today's one - you should. The animation was so seamless that you could just watch it over and over again without getting tired. 

Click on the caption below the pic to watch a clip of the doodle and check out previous doodles that I thought were some of Google's best.

Today's doodle: Martha Graham's 117th Birthday

John Lennon's 70th Birthday




Jules Verne (view in HD)




Particles




Pacman



It's not an animated doodle but I simply could not resist including this!


2 comment(s):

Marly said...

I like these Doodles...they're fun to look at.

sriyany said...

Marly: I like them too! You just can't help smiling when you see them :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Quirks of a Delusional Mind - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template