I'm Officially a Gleek!


The minute I saw the promo ads for Glee, I was instantly captivated. The minute I watched the first episode, I was immediately hooked. If you watch Star World then I'm sure you know that the series is aired every Wednesday at 10pm (right after American Idol).

Glee revolves around a group of high school, bottom-of-the-social-ladder, students who are trying to revive the Glee club - which involves singing and choreographed dance steps. The series is like a breath of fresh air compared to other TV series including the predictable Heroes (it's season 4, yet Sylar is still alive) and Private Practice (more sex and drama).


Personally, I think Glee is filled with snippets of humor and sacarsm to makes the series stand out from the rest. You've got the quirkiest of characters from the sadistic Sue Sylvester to the germaphobic Emma Pillsbury and those are only the teachers.

And another bonus point, the songs featured in the series are a delightful mix of old and new - from Journey's Don't Stop Believin' to Rihanna's Take A Bow to Queen's Somebody to Love. The Glee cast sings all the songs and sometimes they even sound better than the original!

If you've not watched an episode yet, tune in to Star World at 10pm on Wednesdays. Trust me, you will be entertained :)

2 comment(s):

Nick Phillips said...

Hahaha! You too? I've been hooked on it the first time I laid eyes on the show. And I really can't believe I'm actually watching a show like this and liking it too!

sriyany said...

Nick Phillips: LOL! Yea with all that high school drama and teen angst!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Quirks of a Delusional Mind - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template