Early Morning Mystery

I was on the LDP this morning, on my way to work, trying to figure out the snippet of songs in Lite FM's RM60,000 Music Mystery, when I noticed something strange. The car in front of me had something dangling from underneath.


When I went closer, I noticed that it was a toy! To be more specific, it looked like a Bugs Bunny soft toy stuck underneath the car. Oh alright, I know this may not seem that funny but how many times do you see soft toys dangling from cars during your morning rush to work?

4 comment(s):

Jyrenze said...

somehow this one looks more morbid than the others I've seen coz u can see the long dangly legs hanging down ...

and u actually took pics when driving! Better be careful :p

sriyany said...

Jyrenze: Yea exactly! It's like Bugs Bunny was on death row and now hung to death.

LOL! The things I do while driving :P

xin said...

hey hey!!!! i think i have seen this quite many times. I think it is a trend or something to murder soft toy this way

SRIYANY said...

xin: Really?? If it is true, it's a very weird trend!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Quirks of a Delusional Mind - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template