Million Dollar Question


Sometimes I question myself: Do I really want what I have right now or should I just let it go and move on with my life?

I can be really accommodating when I want to be, especially when it comes to family and relationships. With family, it's a no brainer - sometimes being accommodating is the best thing to do but with relationships it gets a bit tricky. To what extent do you accommodate? Till the same mistakes are repeated again and you find yourself at square one?

You know those episodes on Oprah where some wife complains about being cheated/abused in her relationship/marriage and the ultimate question was: why didn't she leave? It's weird when you find yourself on the other side for once.  

This post is completely rhetorical - I just feel like posting this out into the void *otherwise known as to-vent*

4 comment(s):

Nick Phillips said...

Wifey and me practice voicing out whatever we feel cos to keep things inside and always be accommodating to safeguard the others feelings can oftentimes be a time-bomb in the making. Best to be direct.

Hope you get whatever that is bugging you sorted out :D

lina said...

I fight the big battles and I let small issues slide in my relationship. I try not to have a selfish its all about me in relationship because well, I can be rather selfish. XD

sriyany said...

Nick Phillips: Thanks :)

That's very good advice indeed. I should make that a habit.

sriyany said...

lina: True. I guess it's all about deciding what are the small or big issues. I think most women can be rather selfish but we try not to :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Quirks of a Delusional Mind - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template