Bundle of Fur & Cuteness = Maxi

The latest addition to caramel honey's family - a miniature toy poodle named Maxi! He's about 2 1/2 months old and is THE most adorable puppy I've ever laid eyes on!

The clearest pic I could snap of him
It was so hard to get a picture of him coz he cannot stop moving (really pumped with energy!) so I decided to go with videos instead. Here are 2 of the more watchable ones :)

video

The other dog you see hovering in the video is - gorgeous cocker spaniel named Sandy (who's all of a sudden, very mature when Maxi is around). Sandy used to be jumping and running around in circles whenever we saw her but this time, with a new puppy in the picture, Sandy seems a little bit subdued. Perhaps it takes a bit more time until chemistry sets in :)

video

6 comment(s):

SexyJessie said...

I really loved dogs. Too bad that I couldnt keep one. :(

lina said...

So, so adorable!

Nick Phillips said...

Arrggghhhhh! I love the bundle of fur :D If you need any doggy sitting you know who to call ... just don't expect to get him back so soon la ... hahaha!

sriyany said...

Sexy Jessie: Why not? Dogs that don't shed fur are good ones to keep and maintain :)

sriyany said...

lina: I know! So geram la everytime I see him :)

sriyany said...

Nick Phillips: Hahaha - he's so full of energy that it's astonishing. I think he'll tire you out but perhaps Pebbles could use the company :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Quirks of a Delusional Mind - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template