Scrumptious Dim Sum @ Damansara Jaya


For a person that's never tried Dim Sum before (I know, I'm a terrible Malaysian), it's kind of hard to compare my lunch at Restaurant Jin Xuan Hong Kong Sdn. Bhd. to any other place serving Dim Sum.

But the one thing I can tell you is that it was awesome and reasonably priced! The bill came to about RM15 each (there were 8 of us) and we had ordered over 10 dishes. I can't remember what each dish was called so I'm just gonna leave you with the pics :D





This one was my favourite - the Thai sauce really spiced it up!





Hong Kong styled Chee Cheong Fun














For more information on where this place is, the below would help you out:

Restoran Jin Xuan Hong Kong Sdn Bhd
No 59, 61 & 63, Jalan SS22/19,
Damansara Jaya,
47300 Petaling Jaya.
Tel: 03-77296866

2 comment(s):

Nick Phillips said...

Seriously? This was your first time trying dim sum :D

I hardly know the names of the dishes too. I do have a few favourites though like your picture number 7 & 9 :D

sriyany said...

Nick Phillips: Yes, told you I'm a terrible Malaysian :|

I love pic 7 & 9 too! So deliciously crispy!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Quirks of a Delusional Mind - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template