Happy New Year!

It's 2009! Wow...where did the last 1 year go? Felt like the last 12 months just flew by in a flash.

The last 1 year has been an eventful one for me, both bad and good. I made a few bad decisions along the way but hey, that's life right? To learn from your mistakes. Right now, looking back at everything that has happened, I feel like I'm a stronger person. And I told myself, "If I can get through all that, I can get through anything". And that's something I would want anyone to believe in.

But let's not go down memory lane *ahem*. I spent New Year's Eve at my friend's place drinking Vodka and playing Monopoly (which we never really finished).

Best part is, we played right through the countdown and didn't realize it was actually new year until we heard the fireworks from outside! Oh well..at least we had fun :)

1 comment(s):

Nick Phillips said...

A little late I know, but Happy New Year to you.

And I can never play Monopoly cos I just can't resist cheating ... LOL!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Quirks of a Delusional Mind - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template