Kozee Cafe & Restaurant

If you're looking for Asian Cuisine that's different from the usual Char Kuey Teow and Hokkien Mee, you should try Kozee Cafe & Restaurant.

Strategically located in Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, Kozee is a refreshing change that offers a variety of local and western cuisine (at reasonable prices!).

The place itself is small but 'cozy' with a TV installed and reading materials to keep you company while you wait for your food to arrive.

I tried the one of their Set Lunch Meals (Set D) which was Spicy Chicken with Seafood Sauce - served with white rice (RM9.90++). Each set comes with a hot/cold drink (the typical coffee, tea & iced lemon tea).

The meal was delicious! The chicken was soft and covered in the spicy, tangy seafood sauce. Although the portions were a bit on the small side, me being a small eater did not have any problems with it. This is one dish I strongly recommend at Kozee.

Naturally, I had my ever-famous Iced Lemon Tea (included in the set).

Another dish I would highly recommend at Kozee is the Fried Udon with Black Pepper (RM8.90). It's not too oily and is a refreshing break from the usual mee and mee hoon. Plus, the added black pepper gives it a slightly spicy taste.

Have you tried hot coffee topped with a scoop of ice cream? Well, I can tell you that it tasted quite nice. It gave the otherwise plain coffee a very vanilla-ish flavour.

Apparently, the only other hot beverage that's worth ordering is the Cafe Latte Caramel (RM5.80). I'm not a fan of coffee but the person who had this said it's good so I guess it must be good - coz she orders this almost everytime we go there!


1 comment(s):

JoinMe said...

Hi sriyany,
Kindly be informed that this post has been reprinted on JoinMe.com.my, thanks.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Quirks of a Delusional Mind - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template