Vietnam Kitchen, Plaza OUG

Last night, I decided to try the Vietnam Kitchen as I've heard about it from various people. The outlet I went to was in Plaza OUG (located along Old Klang Road).

The restaurant was pretty nice and clean. There was light music playing in the background and the service was not too bad. But I didn't really see much that emphasized Vietnam though (no, I don't expect to see a miniature scale of Saigon).

For an appetizer, the Fresh Prawn Roll (RM6.90) had a minty flavour to it. It was quite tasty - when dipped into the sauce that came with it. Otherwise, it tasted a bit raw on its own (too raw for my tastebuds).

As for the main course, the Saigon Seafood Fried Noodles (Hor Fun) (RM12.90) was excellent! The vegetables and meat were fresh plus, the gravy gave the whole dish a very authentic flavour.

I decided to skip dessert since I was quite stuffed with the noodles already. But personally, the prices for ala carte dishes looked pretty reasonable to me and judging by the quality of food so far, the Vietnam Kitchen is definitely a place worth coming back to (I know I would).

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Quirks of a Delusional Mind - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template