Wassab! @ Damansara Uptown

You're probably tired of hearing about my Hong Kong trip already so here's a lil' variation. If you're in the mood for Japanese, you should try out Wassab! in Damansara Uptown. It's just along the road opposite McDonald's. Plus, the pricing here is quite reasonable for Japanese food.

My colleague tried the Sukiyaki (RM25.90). Apparently, it was very filling as you can see from the portions below. Personally, I'm not very much into soup but my colleague enjoyed it so it must've been good.

I on the other hand, tried the Chicken Teppanyaki (RM15.90) - I really enjoyed it although you might want to sprinkle some chili flakes on the chicken if you want to spice it up a bit.

We also ordered Tempura Moriawase (RM12.90). It was a combination of prawns and sweet potato. Would have loved to order more dishes but we only had the odd 1-hour lunch time to spare so probably the next time round :)

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Quirks of a Delusional Mind - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template