Career vs Curry

*sigh* Yes, I've been so busy that I kinda forgot I actually own a blog. I'm sure by now flies have been hovering over here (sorry, that was disgusting). It's just been work, new found passion for baking, more work, rekindled hobby of drawing/art, family, and much more work. Sometimes, I'll be lucky to even update my Facebook status!


Just the other day, I was engrossed in my work, with headphones on and munching on this (delectable) curry puff. Moments later, my colleague turned to me and asked, "How's your career path?". For a minute there, I was dumbfounded. What's more we were days away from launching our brand new careers website for the company and it seemed quite unusual, yet somehow relatively normal for her to be asking something to do with my career path.

Then, I took out my headphones and apparently she was asking, "How's your curry puff?" *shakes head*

4 comment(s):

lina said...

LOL

Career path and curry path sure sounds alike!

Terra Shield said...

LOL. It would have been hilarious if you had actually replied to her question concerning your career path. Then it would be her turn to go get confused :)

sriyany said...

lina: They do, don't they? :P

sriyany said...

Terra Shield: Exactly! We would have had a lost-in-translation moment :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Quirks of a Delusional Mind - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template