Deep-Fried Garoupa with Thai Sauce @ Mr. Tom Yam


When you're hungover with a craving for anything that's remotely edible, you should go for the food at Mr. Tom Yam. The deep-fried garoupa with Thai sauce is delicious. Crispy and fresh, this would go well with the flavorful chili chicken with cashew nuts and a spicy bowl of Tom Yam soup. If I'm not mistaken, the garoupa is of standard size, going for RM36. 

2 comment(s):

Terra Shield said...

Looks delish. Thanks for the info, I should try the place sometime.

King of Scurf said...

I had to google "garoupa" to find out it's the grouper fish. I'm not sure I've ever eaten grouper but I love fish cooked Thai style.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Quirks of a Delusional Mind - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template