It's Gonna Be Loooong 10-Days


I just dropped off caramel honey at the airport. He's on his way to Melbourne where he's gonna have the time of his life with his aunt and cousins *sighs* Wish I was going too but due to financial constraints I had to stay back. Plus, caramel honey hasn't seen his aunt for years so it's only appropriate if he goes alone :)


He's always wanted to go to Australia and practically all of Melbourne has been crammed into his 10-day holiday. Yes yes, it's not a month but just 10 days. In fact, he'll be back next Sunday evening so I guess when you really think about it, 10 days is literally nothing. LOL!


I hope he buys me a super-big Koala (of course I told him to bring me a real one but that's another story).

6 comment(s):

Nick Phillips said...

10 days away from a loved one feels like 10 centuries. Whenever wifey goes back to her hometown for holidays and I don't follow, the one week she's gone seems like forever!

lina said...

Of course he'll bring back a super duper big koala for you. ^^

Terra Shield said...

I think you can cover most of Melbourne in less than a week. I broke my ankle there. Sad times!

sriyany said...

Nick Phillips: Exactly! I've been trying to keep myself busy in the meantime :)

sriyany said...

lina: I hope so *squeals*

sriyany said...

Terra Shield: Oh dear, that's too bad. But that's the same thing I heard from other people too.

If planned well, there'll be enough time to cover most of Melbourne.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Quirks of a Delusional Mind - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template