It's Never Too Old to Roll!

There I was at a traffic light, on my way to work when I looked to my left and saw the most astonishing thing.


It's not the car that's astonishing or the construction worker behind (yellow helmet) that's trying very hard not to look at the car (caught him staring at it a few times). 

Take a good look at the driver in the car.


It's an OLD woman probably in her 70s or 80s! Not sure if you can see that from the pic above but that was the best I could do under the circumstances. I mean, I'm not against old people driving mega-expensive sports cars but this is the first I've seen an old lady driving (with the greatest pleasure, I can imagine) one. 

I guess it's never too old to do anything as long as you're physically able to do them!

4 comment(s):

Nick Phillips said...

Hope the acceleration from that car doesn't affect her heart or something ... LOL! Oh, how cruel of me for thinking such thots!

But I always believe, if you still capable of doing something, then just do it, which is why I'm aiming to still be running when I reach 100! And yes, I very much intend to hit 100 years old ... LOL!

lina said...

Way to go, girl! :)

I hope I won't behave too old even when I enter old age. The way to stay young is to have a young heart! xD

sriyany said...

Nick Phillips: LOL! She looked she was having a whale of a time!

I think you wouldn't have a problem with hitting 100, with your healthy eating and running :)

sriyany said...

lina: Agreed :) The important part is to think and feel young.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Quirks of a Delusional Mind - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template