The Best Chicken Wings in Sunway Giza @ Kota Damansara

Excuse the blurred image!
Head to Movida Kitchen Bar Club Lounge at Sunway Giza Mall in Kota Damansara to feast on a platter of succulent chicken wings. I can't remember the exact price but it was probably around RM20 or less.

Bon Appetit!

4 comment(s):

lina said...

Looks yummy. :)

Nick Phillips said...

Urmmm, can you hear my tummy growling from here? LOL! Looks yummy. Now excuse me while I go find something to stop those awful growling noises :D

sriyany said...

lina: Very yummy. Not oily and it's crispy and juicy :)

sriyany said...

Nick Phillips: Haha. I can keep eating these wings all day la!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Quirks of a Delusional Mind - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template