Amy Winehouse - Gone Too Soon


It's sad to hear yet another troubled, substance-abused artist has passed away at such a young age (my age to be exact). While I've not been that big a fan of Amy Winehouse, I do like some of her songs like Rehab, Back to Black and Valerie, plus Glee did a a couple of impressive covers.

I heard that her last tour showed how wasted/drugged she was while on stage so I'd rather not remember her that way. Here's a video of my favourite - Valerie - from her much better days. Hope she rests in peace.

3 comment(s):

Terra Shield said...

I liked Rehab... RIP :(

sriyany said...

Terra Shield: Welcome to my blog :) and Rehab was very catchy!

Life Ramblings said...

sad to hear about her untimely death. what a tragic waste of talent.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Quirks of a Delusional Mind - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template