Monday Blues


Since it has been a rainy Monday morning, I figured everyone who's already having the blues would be even bluer today! Hence, my opening music track for today - 'Blue Eyes Blue' by Eric Clapton.

I absolutely adore the guitar plucking for this song and to be honest, I can just listen to Eric Clapton's soulful voice serenade me all day and night long and not get bored. In fact, if I could hire him to perform at my wedding, I would!

7 comment(s):

Nick Phillips said...

Eric Clapton at your wedding, huh? Make sure you invite me too cos I just love the man :D

I actually had the chance to attend his concert years ago when he came down and was on cloud nine all week after that :D

I missed grabbing his guitar pick by just a little bit cos some idiot was way faster than me ... LOL!

sriyany said...

Nick Phillips: Really? That's so awesome. Being an 80s baby, I don't the chance to see much concerts as most of the good ones came when I was too young!

And that idiot has probably framed up the guitar pick. LOL!

lina said...

or sold it thru e-bay. LOL

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

Visiting thru The Bloggers Exchange.April batch is up and Thanks for submitting your link. Be sure to copy/paste all the links and make a post or page for it.Do not forgot to put the badge anywhere in your too.Thanks!

shydub said...

Visiting thru TBE - Teacher Momma

Dyes said...

visiting you from TBE :)

Drop by my STREET. Please don't forget to follow me @ GFC & NetworkedBlogs. Thanks very much!

Have a great weekend!

sriyany said...

lina: That sounds more likely :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Quirks of a Delusional Mind - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template