It's A Whole New Lunar Year!

When I was a kid, I couldn't wait for Chinese New Year to come by so I'd get to see lion dances all around the neighbourhood (although now it's becoming scarce).

I remember telling my dad my ambition *one of my ever-changing ambitions* was to be a lion dancer (or the person underneath the lion costume) and wanted to do all those cool jumping moves. He just gave me THE LOOK which I'm sure any self-respecting parent would do!


I can assure you I am currently not working as a lion dancer but what I can do is to wish all of you a Happy Chinese New Year!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Quirks of a Delusional Mind - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template