My Dreamcatchers!

Finally I can blog about the latest addition to my ever-growing accessories - dreamcatcher earrings! I've always, always been crazy about dreamcatchers. In fact, I've got a miniature one hanging in my car. As for earrings, I would have preferred a smaller one but there was only this pair which retails for about RM50 plus at Diva.


The feathers may give you the idea that it's light but when I wore it, it was quite heavy on the ears but I like how I can feel the feathers swishing against my face *swish*. 

3 comment(s):

sexyjessie said...

I'm a collector of earrings but none have feathers. I don't like feathers, though.

Nick Phillips said...

Aiyoooo, wouldn't they make your ears sag or something? They look heavy to me :D

sriyany said...

sexyjessie: Well to each her own, right? :)

Nick Phillips: Hahaha actually long term use might result in my ears sagging. But it's still so cool to own!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Quirks of a Delusional Mind - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template