Teary-Eyed Friday...

This week has been a flurry of activity with preparations for my uncle's wedding, the wedding itself and the reception the next day, but it was one of the best family moments ever. My uncle (who's pretty much been an older brother to me and my sister) throughout our lives, has always been there for us and it's so exciting to see him finally settling down with someone he loves. God, how sappy I sound! It's like they say, weddings and funerals are the only functions that bring family closer. LOL!

One of our rare family moments

My uncle flanked by his favourite nieces!


2 comment(s):

Nick Phillips said...

That's your uncle? He looks more like your brother :D

sriyany said...

Nick Phillips: Yup that's my uncle! He's my mum's cousin so the age gap is pretty close :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Quirks of a Delusional Mind - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template