Happy New Year!

I just know this year is gonna be an awesome one and I only have one resolution (seeing that the more I have, the less I stick to them), which is to save more money for my trip to UK next year and Rome the year after that. I know it's a long time to come but I've been putting off saving for my travel fund for the longest time. Well, not anymore. Here's to a *raises champagne glass* brand new, mature and wiser 2011!



Happy New Year!

2 comment(s):

sexyjessie said...

Happy new year! Have a great year ahead!

sriyany said...

sexyjessie: Thanks! You have an awesome year ahead too! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Quirks of a Delusional Mind - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template