Bridesmaids, Hard Rock and Jimi Hendrix

If you must now, December has been a very busy month for me. In fact, my social life is at its peak, thanks to a whole load of shopping trips (with my plastic, of course!) for countless weddings, dinners and birthdays. This week, caramel honey and I were at our wits end just trying to figure out what to wear for last night's 70s themed wedding dinner!

So, I thought it would be a fun idea to display some pics before people start going "Merry X'Mas and a Happy New Year" and speaking of which, I'm putting up the tree today! Or rather, I'm helping caramel honey put up the tree *giggles*. Have a fun weekend, people!

Caramel honey decided that he too, should give his blessings!

Bridesmaids in a row

Caramel honey's b'day @ Hard Rock KL

Groovy baby!

Jimi 'Glam-Rock' Hendrix & 'Sunflower' hippie

Jimi rocking on stage (minus Woodstock!)

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Quirks of a Delusional Mind - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template