Soft Toy Fad?

Maybe I'm just a lil behind times, but is there a soft toy fad going around these days? As in a soft toy hanging from the outside of your car. If you remember, I blogged about something similiar a while ago. Honestly, I don't see the sense in it. Hanging signs and stickers or soft toys inside your car is reasonable but outside? If another car hits you from the back, Bart Simpson would be flattened like a pancake!


I saw this on my way to work a couple of days ago. It looks kinda cute but also kinda morbid at the same time. Bart Simpson looks like he's on hangman's noose!

3 comment(s):

Nick Phillips said...

One word, 5 letters ... MORON! LOL!

SRIYANY said...

Nick Phillips: Tell me about it! *shakes head*

Terra Shield said...

Poor Bart!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Quirks of a Delusional Mind - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template