Grilled Beef Salad @ Breeks Cafe (One Utama)

A short snippet on my lunch today: The Grilled Beef Salad (RM12.90) which was super delicious. If you're looking for something light to fill up your day, try this. :)



This and more at Breeks Cafe (One U).


2 comment(s):

Nick Phillips said...

Wah, yummy! I mist definitely will try this place out seeing as how I'm a health freak these days and finding decent food for health freaks in this country is like looking for needles in haystacks! LOL!

SRIYANY said...

Nick Phillips: Tell me about it! I hate having to go all the way to Cold Storage or Village Grocer to buy health-conscious food. Breeks Cafe is one of those places where the salad is de-li-cious! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Quirks of a Delusional Mind - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template