Extreme - Get The Funk Out

When I hear the about the group Extreme, the one thing that comes to mind is their hit 'More Than Words'. But just last weekend, my friend Joe told me about another one of their songs, 'Get The Funk Out'.

It's only been a few days and I have not gotten bored of listening to it - probably coz the song has a very sexy vibe to it. I mean let's face it, a guitar makes anyone look good on stage *grins*.

2 comment(s):

Nick Phillips said...

Ok, you obviously haven't seen me with a guitar! LOL!

SRIYANY said...

Nick Phillips: I highly doubt you'd be that bad with a guitar!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Quirks of a Delusional Mind - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template