The last of 2009

I'm glad to say that the New Year spirit is finally kicking in for me :) I've been receiving so much bad news in the last few weeks that I didn't think I would be in the mood to celebrate. But I've very excited for the coming new year. I hope 2010 would be a much better year than this one - actually no, I know next year is gonna be a good year coz I'm gonna make it good :)

Happy New Year everyone!

The X'Mas tree I helped decorate this year. I've never decorated a Christmas tree before this :P

1 comment(s):

Nick Phillips said...

A little late I know, but here's wishing you a Happy 2010. And I know it's going to be a great year too :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Quirks of a Delusional Mind - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template