Acoustic Tunes for Monday Blues

Today is just one those dry days, where you feel absolutely lazy, withdrawn, sleepy or in my case bloated (I just stuffed myself silly with Pizza Hut's Tempura Prawn Spagetti lunch set).

Plus, the weather is not really helping - I've always loved cloudy days with a breeze and this...HEAT...just slows everything down.


Anyway, in between slogging through my workload for the day, I felt the need for some acoustic/unplugged tunes. Since I'm out of anything remotely interesting to blog about (mind you, I'm so uninspired right now that I just might go on a blog-less spell for 6 months), I've decided to share my current playlist below (in no particular order).

1. Ryan Adams - (cover of Oasis's) Wonderwall

2. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Road Trippin'

3. Chris Daughtry - (cover of Lady Gaga's) Pokerface

4. Boyce Avenue - (cover of Vertical Horizon's) Everything You Want

5. Boyce Avenue - (cover of Goo Goo Dolls's) Slide

6. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under the Bridge (Live at Slane Castle)

7. Tyler Ward - (cover of The Fray's) Never Say Never

8. Santana - Black Magic Woman (not acoustic but still one of my favourites)

9. Rodrigo & Gabriela - Stairway to Heaven (purely instrumental)

10. Incubus - Drive (acoustic version)

So there you have it. Of course, you can find them all on YouTube. Hopefully, these can get me through the day until I get home and play Guitar Hero 3 *face lights up in anticipation*.

3 comment(s):

Gallivanter said...

Interesting song choices. :-)

Nick Phillips said...

Santana's Black magic Woman is high on my list of favourites :D

Whoa, I can leave comments here again ... hehehe!

sriyany said...

Gallivanter: LOL!

Nick Phillips: I'm glad I can see comments again..hehe

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Quirks of a Delusional Mind - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template