Pizza Milano @ One U (Old Wing)

Creamy Seafood Olio (RM8.99) - was not too bad with its prawns, squids and fish fillets although xin who had this, said that she couldn't really taste the cream.

Spaghetti Seafood Aglio Olio (RM7.99) - is exactly the same as Creamy Seafood Olio without the cream. The tate was alright for me but I had to add LOTS of chili flakes to give it extra flavour.

Pizza Hawaiian (Large - RM13.99) - crust was too burnt but my colleagues who had this said it tasted alright. Nothing extraordinary.


Pizza Seafood Supreme (Large - RM13.99) - same as above.

Spaghetti Marinara (RM7.99) - this one tasted good with its tomato based sauce, prawns, squids and fish fillets.

One thing I liked about Pizza Milano was that the prices are pretty reasonable and the portions are not too bad. Other than pizza and pasta, they also serve lasagne and pie. If you'd like to have the usual Italian food for less than RM20, I strongly suggest you check out this place. Pizza Milano is located near TGV, One Utama (Old Wing).

1 comment(s):

Nick Phillips said...

I was wondering what to have for dinner tonight and after seeing all those spaghetti pictures, I've made up my mind, spaghetti it'll be ... hehehe ...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Quirks of a Delusional Mind - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template