Friday the 13th


Friday the 13th.

Obviously, I wasn't expecting to be sliced by an ax murderer or anything remotely drastic (although the moon tonight was a shade of pale orange with strands of black clouds masking it). But a lil excitement would have been nice. Today just felt like one of those days u'know.

This is the first Friday in a long time, where I was not out clubbing, drinking or wandering about till 3 in the morning. Instead, I went for a few games of pool with colleagues (which I suck at anyway) and had so much for dinner after that, which left me feeling like a bloated cow now.

Anyway, I was just flipping through my bank of songs on my laptop and I realize that I'm bored to death with the songs I have already. And that's a whopping 250 over songs. Below are my Top 10 Most Played Songs.

1. Supermassive Black Hole - Muse

2. Dead & Gone - T.I. ft Justin Timberlake

3. The Greatest View - Silverchair

4. Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana

5. Drive - Incubus

6. Summer Romance (Anti-Gravity Love Song) - Incubus

7. I Think I'm Paranoid - Garbage

8. Sleeping Awake - P.O.D

9. Californiacation - Red Hot Chili Peppers

10. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me - U2


1 comment(s):

Gallivanter said...

Your song selections are "deadly"! :-P

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Quirks of a Delusional Mind - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template