Scrumptious Bacon Swiss Crispy Chicken Sandwich @ Carl's Jr

I've been to Carl's Jr at Sunway Pyramid a few times but I've always just had the fries coz the portions are HUGE (even for the salads). I'm not kidding.

Bacon Swiss Crispy Chicken Sandwhich (RM15.95) - yea I know it's not a good shot but it was the best I could get under the circumstances!

The ambience is quite nice - comfy stools and booths with hiphop/R&B music in the background.

The beverage bar is quite cool - all drinks (hot/cold) are refillable

Some of the selections on the menu

Think the next time I go there, I would have to starve myself for half a day first ;)

3 comment(s):

Gallivanter said...

Yeah, the portions are bloody huge!

xin said...

i had tht burger before too! love it when i had only the 1/4 of the burger. hehe a burger shared by 4!

sriyany said...

Gallivanter: tell me about it! :)

xin: haha yea..the entire thing can probably fill me up for the whole day!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Quirks of a Delusional Mind - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template