Un-Adventurous Adidas Warehouse Sale

I just came back from the Adidas Warehouse Sale in TTDI and OMG! Xin and me took like 1/2 hour just to find parking and the whole time we could see people coming out with bags and bags of Adidas goodies - shoes, clothes, bags. It's like people have stumbled upon a gold mine or something!
I was actually after a backpack (for my Hong Kong trip next month) but I wouldn't have minded checking out the apparel as well. So during our lunch time, we drove over to the place to check out the sale (just like some 100 other friendly, considerate Malaysians).
The crowd was huge and the queue...let's not even go there. So Xin and me ended up ditching the whole idea and went to have lunch instead. I think now the Nike backpack for RM69.90 doesn't sound so bad (sigh).

3 comment(s):

Gallivanter said...

Cool, I love ADIDAS!! By the way, are you free next weekend, I'm inviting you...read my latest post! :-)

Nick Phillips said...

Darn, how come no one told me about an Adidas sale? I love the brand la ...

Sriyany said...

Nick: For me it was a coincidence. There were posters all over TTDI days before the sale and I work in TTDI :D

And yea...it's my fav brand too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Quirks of a Delusional Mind - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template