Top 10 Lines by MEN

10. "You're the love of my life" or "I'm in love with you" (after hanging out with you for 1 week)

9. "I've never felt this way before with any other girl" (when he sees you in the company of other guys)

8. "There's more to us than just sex" (after you point out that all you and him ever do is have sex 24/7 and never venture out of the bedroom except to collect take-out)

7. "It was just a bit of make-out here and there" (after you questioned him about the number of women he had flings with in the past)

6. "She's just a friend" (after you catch him saying 'Hi' to an ex-fling in a club and then found out, she's just moved into his apartment building)

5. "I didn't mean what I said. You just gave me a shock that's all" (after he snapped at you for walking into his apartment with a set of keys HE gave you, without informing him you were coming over)

4. "Oh yea..didn't I tell you I had a Facebook account? Must have slipped my mind" (after you found out he's been having a Facebook account for months and throughout that time, he was using your Facebook account to play Texas Round-em Up! online)

3. "That picture was just a joke" (after you found a picture on his Facebook account with his hand on another woman's ass)

2. "Can we try again?" (after you caught him cheating on you multiple times)

1. "There's this wall around me because I've been hurt many times before. So I want to take things slow" (conversation the next morning after you and him first hooked up in a drunken stupor last night. Refer to No. 10)

5 comment(s):

Gallivanter said...

LOL!

Nick Phillips said...

Only ten? I thought there would be more ... LOL!

xin said...

"There's this wall around me because I've been hurt many times before. So I want to take things slow"

YEA RIGHT!

Sriyany said...

Gallivanter: :D

Nick: I'm sure there are ;) Would you care to suggest some? :P

xin: Exactly!

Anonymous said...

1. "There's this wall around me because I've been hurt many times before. So I want to take things slow" (conversation the next morning after you and him first hooked up in a drunken stupor last night. Refer to No. 10)
- yeah rite...anything to get into your pants..:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Quirks of a Delusional Mind - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template