25th B'Day @ Quatrro

Yep..I turned a year older last Sunday :) To celebrate in advance, my colleagues and me went to Quattro, Avenue K last Friday night. Check our the pics below.

I liked the whole Season Concept [Summer, Spring, Winter, Autumn] that the place had going. The club itself is themed Autumn, Winter - the bar, Spring - the lounge, you get the drift.

Although I did think the place was kinda small - and could not hold that big a crowd. And the dancefloor is where your table is. At one point, the place got so stuffy that it felt like there was not enough air to breathe in!

Anyway, we did have fun (the drunken way!) :)

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Quirks of a Delusional Mind - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template