My Attempt At Cooking

I attempted the impossible last week. Cooking is said to be based on one's instincts, but when it comes to me, I've got ZERO instincts in cooking. I wouldn't know the difference between a meal with enough salt and not enough salt. So (God help us), below were the results.

Spaghetti with Prego Sausage sauce

Fried Chicken with Roasted Pork & Red Bell Peppers (yes, the pork slices are a bit hidden by the bell peppers)


The chicken pieces looked like they shrunked during the cooking and the pork was left a bit tooo long in the pan. Suprisingly, it did not taste too bad :-)

Guess anyone can cook, huh?

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Quirks of a Delusional Mind - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template