La Manila

I was not aware that La Manila in TTDI offered other food besides cakes and pastry, till recently.

They had the usual set lunch meals at about RM10.90++ but I decided to go ala carte.

The Tom Yam Fried Rice (RM8.90) caught my attention as I was in the mood for something spicy. It tasted all right though. Even I could have done that on my own if I had a plate of rice and a packet of Maggi Tom Yam seasoning.

On the other hand, the Curry Chicken Rice (RM8.90) was more of Rendang Chicken Rice by the looks of it. The rendang tasted good though and the portions were quite all right for the price.

La Manila also had their selection of freshly-baked pies. One of my colleagues tried the Vegetarian Pie (can't remember the price though but pretty sure it was less than RM5).

Apparently, (whisper) it did not taste that good.

1 comment(s):

JoinMe said...

Hi sriyany,
Kindly be informed that this post has been reprinted on JoinMe.com.my, thanks.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Quirks of a Delusional Mind - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template