EVIAN Facial Spray

Imagine ice cool mist on your face that refreshes and hydrates your skin, at the same time helps fix your makeup.


I recently purchased a bottle of Evian Facial Spray through one of my colleagues for RM12 (think that's the retail price anyway). I have to say that when I first heard of it, I was thinking along the lines of "What?! 12 bucks for a water spray can??".

This is not just any water spray can. It's the EVIAN natural mineral water spray can. When I first sprayed it on my face - I have to admit it had a very cooling effect and at some point, my skin actually looked more refreshed. The size is just right too - small enough to fit into a handbag.

One bad point though, I seriously think RM12 is way too expensive for a teeny, tiny can like the one above.

However, this is perfect to be used mid-day for those working people (yes, even you) who are too busy to be bothered with their face and can use a quick perk-me-up.

Also available in a pack of 3 - for RM36 at any SASA outlet.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Quirks of a Delusional Mind - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template