Accessory Gala

I was at Curve over the weekend and decided to stock up on accessories (earrings, bangles, chokers, u get the idea). So with RM60, I splurged on a whole load of stuff - and below is my collection (after combining with my existing accessories).

I have this briefcase-like case that's perfect for keeping makeup but I decided to use it for something else...

Yes, call me a pain but I love to be organized.

That was RM60 well spent. The Curve flea market is just so much fun to go to. You can always find something new there, something unexpected. I also bought a new handbag since I've had my good ole' dependable bag for like a century, but that would be kept for another post.

Hmm... now I need to look for clothes that would match my new accessories...

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 - Quirks of a Delusional Mind - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template